Nov 15, 2010

Morals, Sex & Revenge

Morals? Whats right and whats wrong? Sometimes I wake-up at night and think...What the fuck am I doing? My love life is down the drain and people step all over me because I believe, you should only have sex when your in a relationship and forgiving and forgetting about shit talkers and people who make you miserable is the right thing to do...I mean its not like I cant get revenge or anything...because I know damn well shit about them that other people don't know...I just choose to not say anything or seek revenge because by doing so...I'll just be one of them...If I think what they are doing is wrong and I go and do the same thing as them, wouldn't it make me just as bad as they? As for sleeping around with people...I find it disgusting to have one night stands or just fuck with people without having a deeper connection...I know it sounds cheesy but its true...how can you sleep with someone you don't even know...kids today are just fucking around like its nothing...seriously...the sad part is some people have stds and they don't know they have it because their previous partner never told them...and they go and sleep with this girl and give her syphilis and she has no idea she even has it...I miss a relationship and being intimate but I think I could never force myself into liking someone just so I'll have someone...Being single has its perks but I do miss being with someone...but it seems like nowadays there's no such thing as being faithful...maybe I'm wrong...I don't expect to know anything or inspire anyone...I'm still young and have lots to learn...no matter how bad the day is...I know the sun always comes shining through the next morning... 

No comments:

Post a Comment