Nov 5, 2010

Halloween '10

Halloween was fun just like every other year for me...I have never had a bad Halloween experience before but I think its only because I'm an October baby...This years weather was not what I expected but being a Californian I can handle the heat haha...Fall is my favorite season because usually the weather is perfect...not too cold nor too warm...and I just love the shades of autumn how the leafs go from green to yellow to orange and gold...and I enjoy walks down the streets where there are big trees that are so vibrant.. and when the winds blow I can hear the dry leaves rattling on the pavement and wind-chimes of neighboring houses...This is why I love Halloween so much....I enjoy the smell of fresh baked pumpkin pie and the innocent skipping of children down the sidewalks asking for candy...reminds me of how quickly time has gone by... this year I spent my Halloween with Mariana, Michae, Frank, Louis, Ryan, and Stephanie...At first I had to go around looking for a Halloween costume and to no avail I had to settle with a pirate costume we found...then we were going to go to some guys kickback but some of us didn't like him so I suggested that we went to Franks and have our own lil kickback since Frank was having movie night and pizza so all that was missing was the liquor haha...so we went and got a lil something something at the liquor store on the corner...I bought some blueberry 4loko which tasted like.....*ahem* you know?....and Mariana had Blue Moon which surprisingly was really good...I think I'll keep a mental note on that...next time I'm getting Blue Moon...and Louis and Michae were on the other corner doing their little thing...smoking some green haha...afterward We went downtown and chilled around the Antique Row just being dorks then after we went to Denny's I had pancakes, eggs, bacon, and a fruit salad...It was good =] overall pretty good Halloween I'll say...and I didn't wanna bore you guys anymore than I already did with this post so I left some things out that I didn't write about...


Til next post <3

No comments:

Post a Comment