Jun 24, 2010

IDK

Sometimes I feel like I'm so lost. when I know exactly whats going on...I just choose not to believe it...Why do I have to always see some good in people that don't deserve it...Compassion, The one main trait I look for in a soul mate..because when you have compassion all the other positive traits will follow... but it seems to me like I been seeing the wrong kind of people lately...not knowing that my own feelings of compassion are blinding me from the ridiculous crap people are pulling off...One thing about me is I can control my feelings so easily...I can let someone go in a snap and erase the memories I made with them whether they be friend or lover...But when it comes to deciding whether I should erase them from my life or not, I'll most likely decide to keep them...why do I do this to myself...keep memories of people who are such assholes to me...lol I'm such a fool...*sigh* let we all live and learn... til next post my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment